Maryland has an easy process to become a registered medical cannabis patient. Grow West offers an easy step by step of how to get started, but please refer to the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission’s website for more details.
A list of approved conditions are listed below:
- Severe loss of appetite
- Cachexia (wasting syndrome)
- Severe, debilitating, or chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- or another chronic medical condition which is “severe and for which other treatments have been ineffective”. Source
Yes, a patient does need an ID card from MMCC to participate in the program at this time
Children who meet their provider’s criteria for treatment can become legal patients in Maryland. However, children must have a parent or guardian serve as a caregiver.
Not currently. GWCC dispensary is a cash only facility. For your convenience, an ATM is available within the service area.
GWCC offers a private parking lot with ADA accessibility.