Ensure all the information uploaded is correct, and your MCA ID is formatted correctly. 

Your MCA ID is a 16-digit number provided by the Maryland Cannabis Association (MCA). You can find this information on your Patient ID card or your OneStop account. 

When creating your profile, include dashes. Make sure that you have entered the number 0 and not the letter O.    

Example MCA ID number: CG10-B8AA-D7E-650D

If the error continues, contact our team at feedback@growwestmd.com or call us at (833) 942-9900. We’ll get you rolling in no time!   

If you share a device with another patient, please sign out of their account before placing your order.

Creating a log-in gives you access to your favorite products, loyalty points, past purchases, and more. 

Maryland has an easy process to become a registered medical cannabis patient. Grow West offers an easy step-by-step of how to get started, but please refer to the Maryland Cannabis Association’s website for more details.

Need additional guidance on your cannabis journey? Our Clinical Director, Dawn-Marie Steenstra of Entourage Consulting Services, is available for consultations.

Please contact Dawn-Marie at dawnmarie@entourageconsulting.net to schedule your consultation.

A list of approved conditions are listed below:

  • Severe loss of appetite
  • Cachexia (wasting syndrome)
  • Severe, debilitating, or chronic pain
  • Severe nausea
  • Seizures
  • Severe and persistent muscle spasms
  • Glaucoma
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Any other chronic medical condition which is “severe and for which other treatments have been ineffective.”

For more information, please read the MCA’s Patient FAQ page here.

For a list of certified providers, please go here.

A complete list of all operating dispensaries in Maryland can be found on the MCA website here.

Yes, a patient does need an ID card from MCA to participate in the program at this time.

Children who meet their provider’s criteria for treatment can become legal patients in Maryland. However, children must have a parent or guardian serve as a caregiver.

Grow West Cannabis Company dispensary now accepts debit cards in addition to cash. Fees apply for debit card transactions. For your convenience, an ATM is available within the service area.

Grow West Cannabis Company offers a private parking lot with ADA accessibility.